Thursday 16 June 2011

GSO Thursday 6/16!

Hi everybody! I’m back with another set of amazing layouts from Andrea’s customers. Don’t forget to get your layouts posted out there in digiland, or better yet, link us up here in the comments to this post so we can find your fantastic creations!

I want to show off three pages this week, so let's get started. 


First up, a beautiful page from navaja77 using a Double Trouble template from the For the Love of Photos Grab Bag. Look at that face! Ophelia always has great photos!

Next, look at this colorful page from scrappyt...Trista is back this week with an adorable summery feel to her page, and LOVE how the title splits the grass! This is another use of the Double Trouble Template Pack, and I think it is actually the SAME template Ophelia used above! Like I said last week...amazing how you can get so many different looks out of one template.

And finally this cute page from calliclare. Have you ever seen such a cute pirate?? I love the pink bead sprinkles and the sunburst kraft paper. Great job Carolyn!

Alright, those are our LGF treasures for this week. Keep posting those pages ladies, give us a link up, and you may find yourself featured here one Thursday really soon! Don't forget that at the end of the month, Andrea will chose a winning page from our GSOs and hand out a prize!


See you NEXT Thursday with more fantastic pages! :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh my word... Look at you making me blush Kim! Thanks for sharing my page among these other gems! What can I say, Andrea's temps rock!!

    ReplyDelete