Friday 10 June 2011

6/10 - It's Friday !!! Check out my new releases ....

Good morning all ! Hope you've all had a great week so far. Before I show you what I am releasing this week, I need to let you know who won my Sneak Peek RAK. 

Congrats to chocochoco !! You've won both my new releases this week - please contact me with your email address.

I am also hosting a Bingo chat on Sunday 12th June over at Funky Playground. I'd love to see you there - if you don't fancy the bingo, come along for the chat !! I have 3 great coupons to give away along with a coupon to my own store for everyone who attends.
For more information, head over to this thread to find out how you can play along.

Now onto this week's templates - 

Do you love single photo layouts that show off your most special pictures? Single photo pages should have layers and elements that highlight your pictures with just the right balance. This template pack offers two options: intricate layered templates and simple clean templates, so you can best design a page that makes your picture the center of attention.


And some amazing (as always) inspiration from my CT :

Jordan
Melissa
Tronesia

Niki

Ashly

This creative set of templates is full of fun circles! Give your pages a unique look by cropping your photos in circular shapes or surrounding edged photos with round paper cuts and elements. These templates offer a balance of white space and paper/element layers for the best-looking pages!



And yet more fab CT pages :

Julie
Christie
Don't forget you can grab both these template packs at either of my stores for 25% off until Monday !! 

Have a fantastic weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment