Friday 8 July 2011

7/8 New Release Friday !

Hi all and it's Friday already ! I am in total agony as I figured it would be a great idea to start going to the gym..and obviously because I wasn't suffering enough, I also started going to AquaFit. Now for someone who shudders when the word exercise is mentioned, I've actually quite enjoyed myself this week, however I think my body has been trying to tell me otherwise ! lol. I'm hoping that next week will be a little easier now the cobwebs have been dusted off :)

I have some more goodies in my store this week. I unpacked my "For the Love of photos" grab bag with Cluster Queen Creations and both of my template packs are now available seperately.
Double Trouble

My CT took the opportunity to play with these templates again and came up with some more stunning pages.

Niki
Melissa
Fiona
Say it with photos

And some more CT inspiration for you :
Ashly
Tammy - Guest
Debby
And last but not least,is my Stars, Stripes and Photos Double Template. This was available this past week as a freebie on my blog so if you missed it - you can now grab it from my stores. 


Emma
Kim
As per usual all my releases this week are 25% off in both stores until Monday. Due to all of them being previously available, please double check your stash before purchasing.

In other news - thanks to a couple of fantastic ladies, almost all of my template packs are now available in PAGE file format. All packs which are available in this format will indicate this in their store descriptions - so please check before purchasing.

I am now also on Twitter ! You can follow me HERE


Emma will be here on Sunday with a new tutorial for you so make sure you check back here for that.


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend !

No comments:

Post a Comment