Friday 15 July 2011

7/15 New Releases and a sale !

Hi All ! It's Friday again already and I have new stuffs to show you !! But firstly I want to remind you that my store at GingerScraps is closing today and I'm putting my whole store on sale for today only !
I also want to take this opportunity to announce that my templates are now all CU okay. This includes ALL my previous releases. Please check the TOU page for my most up to date TOU. The updated TOU will be included with all new releases from next week on.

And now here are the goodies coming to my Funky Playground store this week !
Doubled Over Vol. 2

Need some inspiration ? Look no further !! 
Emma
Jennifer (Guest)
Sarah
Fiona
Debby
Close to the Edge

And some more amazing pages :
Julie
Tamara
Emma
Fiona
Jennifer (Guest)
Niki
Don't forget both packs will be 25% off until Monday.

I'll be back on Tuesday with another CT spotlight. Melissa will be here tomorrow with a fun tutorial and Emma is here on Sunday with a fun font feature !
We'd love to know what you'd like to see on the blog - what tutorials you'd like to see etc - so let us know - either post a comment here or drop us a line on Facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment