Wednesday 13 July 2011

7/13 Sneaky Peek Wednesday and some news ...

I can't believe we are already half way through the week ! I have some more goodies coming out on Friday and have a little peek to show you....however, I have some news to share with you first.

After a great deal of consideration, I have decided to close my store at GingerScraps. Trying to run two stores with all that it entails and not being able to fully commit myself to either store was taking its toll and it's with a heavy heart that I made my decision. The designers and community at GingerScraps made me very welcome and they are a great bunch of ladies (especially Shannon, the site manager !). My store there will close on Friday 15th July. As a little farewell gift, my entire store (Here) will be on sale - everything is 25% off. 
My new releases this week will therefore, only be releasing at my Funky Playground store. Here's a little peek of what's to come :
I'll be back on Friday for the full reveal !!

No comments:

Post a Comment