Tuesday 19 July 2011

7/19 CT Spotlight - Tamara


Welcome back to another Tuesday CT spotlight post - this week is the turn of the wonderful Tamara (aka scrapper@heart). 


I absolutely adore her scrapping style and was thrilled she agreed to join my team. Here's what Tamara had to say :

How did you get started and how long have you been digiscrapping?
I started about 4 years ago after seeing an ad in a magazine for digi scrapping..I checked it out and have been hooked ever since!

What advice would you give someone just starting out digi-scrapping?

Only buy what you LOVE, get a big EHD, and BACK IT ALL UP!!!

On average, how much time do you spend scrapping each week?
I am ashamed to say how much..LOL..but it is LATE at night when the kids are asleep if that counts! At least 35-40 hours

What are your scrapping strengths/weaknesses ?
I think my weakness is that I am SLOW and picky. I wish that I wouldn't worry so much about the placement of elements. I have been known to work 2-3 hours on a project and then scrap it because I thought it didn't look right. I think my strength (at least as a CT) is that I am super picky..LOL. I really only want to put out my best work. you can guarantee that if I am putting it in the gallery, I didn't just half do it! As a scrapper, I think my strength is that I have a strong background in art that really helps me see composition and shadows. 

Who or what inspires you in the scrapping community? Any person or site in particular that you look to for inspiration?
I am ALWAYS inspired by Tronesia and Patti M. among many, many others, but when I look at their layouts, they are always fresh and exciting! Tronesia has the most beautiful photos and photo processing and Patti has some of the best black and white photos I have ever seen..and both of them really know how to showcase their photographs! 

If you could have Andrea create a template pack just for you, what would it be and why?
I LOVE templates that cover the entire page..that showcase one or two photos, and that are different and unique! I happened to see a few in Andrea's gallery that would definitely fit that description!

What is your favorite LO you have ever done for Little Green Frog Designs?

I have two..that is like asking me to choose my favorite child..LOL
Posted Image 

Posted Image

What wish have you not yet fulfilled?
Traveling the world and scrapping all my pictures with my new top of the line camera! LOL

If you could spend a day with anyone (dead or alive, famous or not), who would it be and why?
hmmm...It may be the fact that I have 5 kiddos, but I don't really ever think about stuff like that. I don't know. 

If you were invisible for a day - what is the first thing you would do ?
LOL..I think I am too practical..since I know it would never happen, I can't even imagine what I would do. 

Describe yourself in 4 words :
hard working, dedicated, loyal, and easygoing. I sound like a dog..LOL

What bad habits do you have ?
I am habitually 5 minutes late..my husband complains all the time! 

To check out more of Tamara's gorgeous pages - head on over to her gallery. I'll be back next week to introduce you to Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment