Tuesday 5 July 2011

7/5 CT Spotlight - Christie..

Hi All - I hope those who were celebrating yesterday had a good day ! I'm back today to introduce you to another of my fantastic CT members - Christie ! 
Here's what she had to say :
How did you get started and how long have you been digiscrapping? 
My good friend Rachel introduced me to digital scrapbooking in November 2007. I had just had a baby and was looking for a less messy way to scrap! I've been hooked ever since.

What advice would you give someone just starting out digi-scrapping? 
Keep your digital scrapbooking stash organized from the beginning and remember to back up at least once a month.

On average, how much time do you spend scrapping each week?
um I would say about 15-20 hours

What are your scrapping strengths/weaknesses? 
I think one of my strengths is the ability to use patterned papers with out them overwhelming the layout. My weakness is blending!!

Who or what inspires you in the scrapping community? Any person or site in particular that you look to for inspiration? 
There are so many amazing scrappers out there it's hard to pick just one person or just one gallery. I just love browsing the galleries when I need inspiration.

If you could have Andrea create a template pack just for you, what would it be and why? 
I would love a 1 photo pack with lots of white space and lots of layering and paper stacking.

What is your favorite LO you have ever done for Little Green Frog Designs?
Posted Image
{credits}

What wish have you not yet fulfilled?
owning a home

If you could spend a day with anyone (dead or alive, famous or not), who would it be and why? 
Amelia Earhart! I did a history report on her when I was in 4th grade and have always been fascinated with her!

If you were invisible for a day - what is the first thing you would do? 
Oh gosh I have no idea! Maybe spy on people? 

Describe yourself in 4 words : shy, happy, hungry, tired

What bad habits do you have ? 
yes! I bite my nails and I hate it.
You can check out more of Christie's gorgeous pages in her gallery HERE
Check back on Thursday when Kim will be here with this week's GSO pics - don't forget to link us up to your pages - we love seeing them !

No comments:

Post a Comment