Friday 19 August 2011

It's Friday already ????


Well time sure does fly by when you're having fun !! I decided to take a week off this week as I went to stay with Emma (one of my closest digi friends and who also happens to be on my CT). We had a great time. I finally got back home late on Wednesday but did manage a little detour to meet another digi friend and designer, Rachel (of Captivated Visions). 


How can you tell you're home ?? When the two kids who haven't seen each other for a few days immediately start fighting and arguing is how !! Ah, back to normality ! lol.


Now, although I did say I wasn't making anything new this week, I have loaded the templates from last week's grab bag into my store. If you already bought the "Nightfall Collab Grab Bag" I did with Stolen Moments, then you will already have these templates in your stash.


For those of you who don't - here are the templates in all their glory !




Some of my CT did some more pages using these, so for a little inspiration, here's what they came up with :
Roxana (Guest)
Fiona
Tronesia
Emma
Julie
Debby
As usual, both packs are 25% off until Monday.


Don't forget there is still time to play along in this month's blog challenge - one lucky winner will get a fab coupon to my store.


Hope you have a great weekend and I'll be back next week with some new goodies !

No comments:

Post a Comment