Tuesday 2 August 2011

CT Spotlight : meet Fiona !!

Welcome to another CT interview. I love these as it gives me a little insight into the wonderful ladies on my team. I appreciate each and every one of them and so I love having the chance to show them off here on my blog :)


This week is the turn of Fiona (aka canadianmommy) :


Here are Fiona's answers to my questions :
How did you get started and how long have you been digiscrapping? 
I had been paper scrapping for a couple of years but hated all the mess and space it took. A few years ago I was looking on a paper scrapping website for ideas for a page when I saw a digi section of their gallery. I started looking through that and the rest is history. My paper supplies are now collecting dust! LOL 

What advice would you give someone just starting out digi-scrapping?
Shadow!! It's amazing how a page can spring to life by adding good shadows. My first pages were totally flat and then I started adding shadows that were too big and it just didn't look right. When I read some tutorials and started working on my shadows I loved the realistic look of my pages. 

On average, how much time do you spend scrapping each week? 
I usually scrap around 3 pages a week and each page takes me a couple of hours. So 6 hours I would say, give or take.

What are your scrapping strengths/weaknesses ?
My strengths? hmmm.... that's tough. I'm a quick learner? LOL I think I do well balancing my pages, like colour and symetry, that kind of stuff. My weakness is definitely journaling. I never know where to put it and make it look like it fits well with the rest of the page.

Who or what inspires you in the scrapping community? Any person or site in particular that you look to for inspiration?
I love seeing how people use products. Seeing pages made with a kit or a template definitely inspires me. I have a lot of favourite scrappers and love to browse their galleries looking for ideas but there is just too many of them to list!


If you could have Andrea create a template pack just for you, what would it be and why?
I love to scrap events/ vacations/ holidays, etc. I usually have a lot of photos that I want to include so I would definitely say a template pack that includes lots of photos and lots of layers would be my fave. Luckily Andrea has a bunch of packs that are perfect for that already so I feel like she's already made them just for me! LOL

What is your favorite LO you have ever done for Little Green Frog Designs?
It's hard to decide but I think this one is my fave:

Posted Image

What wish have you not yet fulfilled?
To travel more! I would love to travel the world for awhile, there are so many places I would love too see and to have my kids see. This world of ours is a pretty amazing place.
 

If you could spend a day with anyone (dead or alive, famous or not), who would it be and why ?
Kurt Cobain for sure. I'm still in love with him....it's okay though, my husband knows. LOL

If you were invisible for a day - what is the first thing you would do ?
Spy on the neighbours? Rob a bank? LOL just kidding! I would only do nice, responsible, legal things.... I promise! ;)

Describe yourself in 4 words :
friendly, stubborn, caring, sarcastic

What bad habits do you have ?
I have three very bad addictions........chocolate and ice cream and chocolate
 


Head on over to Fiona's gallery and check out even more of her gorgeous layouts !

No comments:

Post a Comment