Thursday 11 August 2011

GSO Thursday 8/11!


 Hi everybody, I'm back this week with some new gallery standouts made with Andrea's templates. The galleries were SWARMING with LGF pages this week, and you have all made it so hard to make my selections! Which, if you must know, is a pretty awesome predicament to be in. :)

First, I want to show you this page from tanyiadeskins made with a blog freebie template. I think the yellow background with all the different paper circles make for a lovely color combination. The photos are so sweet and perfectly set off with that word art. And look at the shadows on those leaves! 


Next up is a page from navaja77 using a Chock-a-Block template. The kit is just adorable, the big journaling space at the bottom balances all the elements and photos in the middle, and I think the reds are just beautiful.


My third pick for this week is from jennschultz using a Cottage Garden template. She scrapped about a delicious spaghetti dinner during vacation that everyone loves, and can't you just imagine sitting down to a big, merry spaghetti dinner when you look at the colors and textures on her page?I love the red splatters and the menu on the chalkboard. The title using an alpha and word art strips is quite cute.


And finally, here is a super fun two-pager from zoebearsmom made using a Summer Meadow template that has been flipped in order to make a matching set.She has tons of fun jumping pictures and the adorable elements in the kit are scattered about just perfectly to add to the whimsical feeling of the layout. I love the scallops and all the flowers!

 




Well, that's a week, and a pretty good one, right? Two more weeks until our next LOTM pick, so keep those pages coming, and let's have another week of galleries slam full of LGF pages!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my layout here! Made my afternoon! :)

    ReplyDelete