Friday, 2 September 2011

9/2 New Releases...

September is here already !! Only 3 days and counting before the kids go back to school - Ellie is chomping at the bit to get back, she's missing her friends and starting to get bored (6 weeks is a pretty long break). Jayden isn't yet showing any signs of worry about starting high school next week but I'm expecting Monday night to be difficult for him - he's a worrier by nature.

Anyway - on to this week's goodies. As you saw from my sneak peek on Tuesday, I teamed up again with Melissa of Cluster Queen Creations to bring you our second template grab bag -
For the Love of Photos Vol. 2

My CT and some of the CT over at Funky Playground had fun playing with this collab - have a look !
While the collab grab bag is perfect for those of you who love to scrap with lots of photos, I also decided to create another pack for those of you who prefer decidedly less photos :)
Purple Sherbet

And some more CT inspiration for you :
The Collab Grab Bag is for sale at the bargain price of $4 - that's only $1 per template pack !! Purple Sherbet will be 25% off until Monday.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten the Sneak Peek RAK !! 

The winner of the Collab Grab Bag is :

Anonymous said...Awesome! I also have the templates from the last time you and Melissa created together. Thank you for the chance to win. I know they are going to be fabulous!
31 August 2011 17:44 

And the winner of the Purple Sherbet template pack is :

Dolores said...I'd love to win...thanks for the chance! I'm crossing my fingers as soon as I finish typing! ;-)
30 August 2011 19:22  

Congrats ladies !! Please contact me to receive your coupons.

Hope you have a great weekend - check back tomorrow to find out the winner of the August blog challenge and to see what Melissa has in store for September's challenge !


  1. Oh my goodness... Thank you thank you thank you! This has made my weekend.. heck everytime I use them I will be smiling! Great templates and WOW your CT rocked them. The LO's are amazing.

  2. There's proof that it pays to read all the way to the bottom of a post! Wow...thanks! I'll email you shortly! Great templates!