Friday 27 May 2011

5/27 New Releases


Morning everyone ! 

Thanks to those of you who left me your comments on last Friday's blog post - I will make note of your requests. Congrats to Nicole P who has won a coupon to my store - check your email !

I have two new template packs to show you today releasing at both my stores at Funky Playground and GingerScraps.

First up is another Mish Mash set : 
Mish Mash Vol.2

and some fabulous CT inspiration for you :
Emma

Kim

Jordan
Cara

Fiona
Tronesia
And following a request from a member of my CT - here is my first double pager set. If you're not a fan of two pagers - both these templates also come as single page templates - meaning you get 6 templates for the price of 4 !!
Seeing Double
and some CT gorgeousness :

Annisa

Emma
I love to see the pages created using my templates - a couple of my CT girls are going to be on the lookout for them and you never know - you may find yourself spotlighted here on my blog !! 
I will also be back during the week with the first of my CT interviews - I'd love for you to get to know the fantastic CT ladies I have the pleasure of working with.
And if you are not a newsletter subscriber, then you missed out this week. I included a little freebie for all readers today. Make sure you're signed up to my newsletter and on my facebook page - you never know when I may leave you a little something !!

No comments:

Post a Comment